The project leaders Igor Mayer and Mark de Graaf speak
Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? In other words, when can digital reality affect physical reality? This is what DIGIREAL - as a research division of MindLabs - is investigating in the areas of digital humans, digital social and digital twins. Questions that arise in the research are:
- What is the application of a digital human in the field of education and interaction?
- What is the metaverse and how do people interact in it?
- Can you have valuable lives in a digital reality?
- Can you build a simulation capable of capturing the complexity of reality in order to design cities more effectively, for example?
- And above all; how do you build such a digital reality?
We would like to discover answers to these questions in the coming years. And we could really use your help. That is why DIGIREAL organizes several lunch meetings. During these sessions we delve deeper into the consequences of contemporary technological developments.
Would you like to watch previous lunch meetings? You can do so here.