This event is made possible in part by AI, with some of the dishes being developed by AI. Moreover, let yourself be taken away by AI-generated music based on your own movements. In short, we eat, talk, and dance with AI. The future of this generation and the future of AI is on the menu.
- 14:30 – Guests will be welcomed to the event.
- 15:00 – The principal of Radboud University opens the event.
- 15:05 – Keynote speakers from the Innovation Center for Artificial Intelligence (ICAI), the Ethically Responsible Innovation Student Collective (ERISC) affiliated with ELSA, NOLAI, the Living Lab for Future Learning (an ELSA Lab), and Aiosyn will present their perspectives on the future of AI.
- 16:05 – Break
- 16:25 – Panel discussion: We have an amazing lineup of speakers from ELSA, ERISC, and ICAI, who will share their inspiring stories and provide valuable insights during the panel discussion. Are you passionate about making a difference in your community? Then join us for an exciting panel discussion. This is your chance to be part of the conversation and make your voice heard!
- 17:20 – Networking and drinks, with catering and dishes cooked following an AI-generated recipe, as well as an interactive AI music sound lab.
- 18:15 – Closing
Would you like to register for the event? Or would you like more information? Please click here.